- Royal blue jumper or cardigan, preferably with school logo
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Blue gingham or striped dress (summer)
- White shirt with collar
- School tie (elastic Year R-2)
- Black, grey or white plain socks, or dark grey tights
- Smart dark shoes (not trainers). Short dark ankle boots may be worn in winter months
- Royal blue school t-shirt (with school logo)
- Royal blue tracksuit top (with school logo) Years 1-6
- An optional plain royal blue hoodie/sweatshirt for cold weather (logo version available if desired)
- Black shorts
- Black plain tracksuit bottom for outdoor P.E.
- Plimsolls or trainers for outdoor P.E. (please include a spare pair of socks too!)
- Graveley School blue bookbag
- Drawstring PE bag – Reception pupils only
- Wellington Boots for children in classes 1 and 2
- Children in classes 3 and 4 will need a change of footwear should they wish to use the field when it is muddy
Bookbags, PE bags and ties can be purchased from the school office.
Pre-loved school uniform (with school logo) can be purchased (for a voluntary donation) from F.O.G. (Friends of Graveley) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).